Answered By: Natsu Asakura
Last Updated: Sep 21, 2018     Views: 126

For security reasons, the University has prohibited the changing of email address, and email display name.

The below mentioned personal details can be changed at Student Centre Self Service via MyND portal.

If you require further assistance, please contact Student Administration on your local campus.



reviewed/ Updated: 14/3/2018