Answered By: Natsu Asakura Last Updated: Sep 11, 2017 Views: 1166
Please read the below before configuring your devices for WiFi (Wireless).
The University of Notre Dame Australia uses an encrypted wireless network, to ensure that all information passing through the wireless is protected.
To access the wireless network you must have an active staff or student username and password. Access to the wireless is granted under the same policies as accessing the wired network.
The descriptions may be different on each different version of iOS.
1. Tap “Setting” , then “WiFi”.
2. When Wi-Fi is on, your device will automatically search for available Wi-Fi networks.
3. Select "UNDA-WiFi" on your WiFi available Networks and enter your Username and Password and select Join.
Username : Your Student ID number
Password : Your MyND portal password
4. You will then be asked to accept a Certificate to which you will need to select Accept.
5. Tap "UNDA-WiFi". This will navigate the Advanced Wireless settings.
6. On the settings window, Select "Auto" as per below.
7. Now you are connected to UNDA WiFi.
If you have any issues;
1. Under Settings->Wi-Fi, use the blue arrow next to “UNDA-WiFi” and select “Forget Network”.
2. Try again the above steps from 3 to 7.
For further assistance, please contact IT Services.
Reviewed / Updated: 25/7/2016