Answered By: Ali Nearn Last Updated: Sep 11, 2017 Views: 176
To access EduTV off campus, or create clips and save videos, you need to register for an account from on campus.
- Select EduTV from the Library's eResources page or search for a video title in Summon
- Click on the Register link in the top right hand corner of the EduTV homepage
- Enter your first and last names in the required fields
- Enter your Notre Dame email address in the email address field (only @nd.edu.au addresses are recognised). You will be sent a confirmation email with your login details to this email address - retain these for your records.
Note: User logins are valid for 3 months, after this period a new password will be emailed to the user once an attempt is made to sign in. If a user does not sign in after a 12 month period, the account is deleted
What browsers does EduTV support?
- Firefox 4 or later
- Internet Explorer 7 or later
- Safari 4 or later.
Does EduTV require any plug-ins to be installed?
Yes, EduTV requires Adobe Flash plug-in version 11 or later.
Does EduTV operate on hand held devices?
Yes, video playback is supported by all iOS and Android devices supporting the HTTP Live Streaming protocol. The clip making feature is currently not supported on hand held devices.
Can I link directly to a video using Blackboard?
Yes, simply copy the link from the browser address bar and paste into your course materials.