Answered By: Lydia Dawe Last Updated: Sep 25, 2018 Views: 74
Answered By: Lydia Dawe
Last Updated: Sep 25, 2018 Views: 74
As you find relevant articles in an Ebsco database, you can save them in a temporary folder by clicking on "Save to Folder", next to each record.
To print the references you've saved:
- Go into the folder (located at the top right hand side of the page)
- Select the items you want to print by ticking the boxes to the left of each item
- Go to the right hand side of the page and click on 'Print' tab.
- Under the category "Include when printing", change the reference format to a longer or shorter format display
- When you click the "Estimate Number of Pages" link (under the print button), it will show how many pages will be printed
- Click 'Print'.