Answered By: Jackie Stevens Last Updated: Sep 04, 2018 Views: 385
Answered By: Jackie Stevens
Last Updated: Sep 04, 2018 Views: 385
To embed a YouTube video in Powerpoint (2013/2016):
- Click the slide that you want to add a video to.
- On the Insert tab, click Video > Online Video.
- You will have two options to embed video:
- Search YouTube (if you know the title)
- Paste the embed code of a video (retrieved from YouTube
Please see the links below for more information on embedding YouTube into Powerpoint presentations.