Answered By: Matt Nash Last Updated: Oct 22, 2018 Views: 206
The University of Notre Dame Australia has six libraries across the Fremantle, Broome, and Sydney Campuses.
The Fremantle libraries are:
- St Teresa's Library - building ND17
- Craven Law Library - building ND13 (across the Bateman Courtyard from St. Teresa’s Library)
- Galvin Medical Library - building ND35 (within the School of Medicine building, on Henry Street)
The Sydney libraries are:
- St Benedict's Library - building NDS2 at Broadway
- Benedict XVI Medical Library - level 2 of NDS14 at Darlinghurst
The Broome Campus Library is in building NDB8 near the Guy Street entrance.
Campus maps and street maps to the libraries can be found at the links below.