Answered By: Morgann Quilty Last Updated: Sep 18, 2018 Views: 1088
To access the BMJ OnExamination database, you must first contact your Campus Library to gain a voucher code. Voucher codes are available for two levels:
- Years 1-3
- Years 4-5.
Once you have the voucher code, follow these steps:
- Go to the webpage for your chosen level (see below)
- Click the orange 'Add to basket' button
- A pop up window will appear - click 'View basket'
- Click 'Redeem your voucher' in the Basket summary section of the page
- Enter the voucher code in the box and click 'Apply'. Your basket total will reduce to £0.00
- Click 'Proceed to checkout'
- Follow the instructions to create a BMJ OnExamination account, or sign in if you already have an account. On the "Payment Method" page, click "Buy Now" (you won't be charged).
- Log in to your account and customise it as needed.
Detailed instructions are provided in "How to use BMJ On Examination: Step by step instructions" link below.
You only need to redeem a voucher code once in a calendar year. Once you've done so, you can instead click the green 'Revise Now' button for direct access to the login page.