Answered By: Alison Gowers Last Updated: Sep 11, 2017 Views: 126
Most of our printer fleets include photocopying and scanning functions.
In order to scan please follow the below steps;
1) Tap your student ID card
2) Choose "Email" on touch panel
3) Enter 4 digit pass code to log in
4) Place your originals in the top feeder or on the the glass of the photocopier/printer.
5) If you would like to scan both side, or would like to any other scanner functions, choose Tap "More Option" and configure your scanning options.
6) Tap "Send Email", then scanned document will be sent to your email address automatically.
Scanning is free of charge.
Please contact IT Service Desk should you require further assistance.
Reviewed / Updated: 25/7/2016