Answered By: Alison Gowers Last Updated: Sep 11, 2017 Views: 133
RSS feeds can be set up for:
- Table of contents of online journals
- New journal title lists for online databases.
It is best to create these RSS feeds using the default RSS reader of your web browser. This is because RSS feed aggregators such as Google Reader or Bloglines may not support all subscription databases or e-journals.
To create a feed:
- Click on the RSS reader icon in the ejournal or database of interest, or the RSS feed icon in your browser
- Follow the prompts to 'subscribe ' to the feed.
The feed will then display in your browser. This will vary depending on your browser and which option you select:
- Internet Explorer - Adjacent to Favourites
- Mozilla Firefox - within the Bookmarks menu or on the toolbar.