Answered By: Patricia Farnan Last Updated: Sep 26, 2018 Views: 4530
Colour printing/copying facilities may not be available at all libraries. Please check with your campus library to find out what is available to you.
To print files or documents in colour you must set this option from a University computer.
- Access the print menu (for most programs this is done by clicking "File" and "Print")
- Click on "Printer Properties"
- Preset printing options should be displayed.
- Select either "Notre Dame AU (Single Sided - Color)" or Notre Dame AU (Double Sided - Color)"
- Click "OK"
- Click "Print"
- Your colour document can now be collected from the printer
Please note: while printing is available through personal devices (such as laptops) by signing into the MyND Portal, this method of printing will only allow single-sided black and white printing. Colour printing can only be done from a University computer.
To photocopy in colour this option can be set from the photocopier.
- Sign into the photocopier and select the copy option
- Select the colour settings which can be found under the heading "Color/Black"
- The provided options are: "Auto detect", "Color", "Black". Select "Color"
- Any photocopies you now make will be in colour while you remain signed in. After signing out the photocopier will return to its default settings