Q. Westlaw UK - updated url link
Westlaw UK are moving to a new platform. Their old platform will close on the 13th December 2019.
What you need to know:
If you have bookmarked the url link you will need to update this. The new link is available via the eResources page on the Library website.
- In the top-right corner of the browser toolbar, click the menu .
- Select Bookmarks > Bookmark Manager.
- Hover over the bookmark you want to edit.
- Click the drop-down arrow at the end of the row.
- Select Edit from the menu.
- Edit the name or URL of your bookmark.
Don’t lose your Alerts, Folders and Deep Links
Personalisation features including alerts, folders and deep links will not be migrated to the new Westlaw UK automatically. Whilst you have access to both existing and new Westlaw UK, we recommend you utilise this time to review and setup any alerts and folders you would like to retain, within the new Westlaw UK.
Looking for other resources in your subject area?...Try our Subject Guides
Need a bit of help with your research or referencing?...Contact your Liaison Librarian
Got a question?...