How do I find encyclopaedias for my topic on the Library website?
Last Updated: Oct 26, 2015 | 61 Views
Topics: Dictionaries and encyclopaedias
Was this helpful? 0 0
There are a few ways you can find encyclopedias at UNDA Libraries.
- Search for a topic in Summon and tick the 'Reference' box under Content Type.
- For subject-specific encyclopaedias, visit the Subject Guides and look for the eReference tab at the top. Not all subject guides have this tab, but many do.
- Browse the full list of the Library’s eResources and look for the eReference icon
- Looking for a general source? Try Credo Reference, from the eResources page. Credo is a database of articles from hundreds of encyclopaedias, dictionaries and other reference sources.
- Visit your library and ask about reference materials in print.