How do I print a list of saved references from the temporary folder in Ebsco?
As you find relevant articles in an Ebsco database, you can save them in a temporary folder by clicking on "Add to Folder" at the bottom of each record.
To print the references you've saved:
- Go into the folder (located at the top right hand side of the page)
- Select the items you want to print by ticking the boxes to the left of each item
- Go to the right hand side of the page and click on 'Print' under Tools
- Under the category "Standard Field Format", change the reference format to a longer or shorter format display
- When you click the "Estimate Number of Pages" link (under the print button), it will show how many pages will be printed
- Click 'Print'.