Does the library subscribe to Factiva - the full-text searchable repository of newspaper articles?
The Library does not currently subscribe to Factiva. However, the WestLaw International database is owned by the same publisher and provides full-text access to newspaper articles from Factiva (minus the images).
Other databases that provide access to newspaper articles are:
- Australian/New Zealand Reference Centre
- Newspaper Source Plus.
You can also search for newspaper articles in Summon:
- Enter a your search terms in the search bar
- Selecting the checkbox under "Content Type"
- In the "Refine your search" column, select 'Newspaper Articles'.
Look for these newspaper databases on the eresources page
- TR Westlaw
- Australia/NewZealand Reference Centre
- Newspaper Source Plus