How do I use Scopus?
Scopus Tutorials provide an overview of the key features available to you in Scopus, including:
- Registering and Logging in - How to complete the registration details to enable use of the personalised features
- Performing a Document Search - How to search for articles and other documents using its citation
- Reviewing Search Results - Features and functionality of the search page
- Reviewing Documents - Features and functionality on the document page
- Browsing and Analyzing Journals - How to browse the 'Sources' area of the database and use the journal evaluation tool
- Using the Personalized Features - How to personalise your Scopus space
- Author and Affiliation Searching - How to retrieve and track an author 's work, and to search for specific affiliations or documents associated with an affilitiation
- Cited Reference Searching - How to access the references which appear in Scopus documents and the documents which cite Scopus documents
Please view the Scopus Tutorials page below.