Skip to Questions
University of Notre Dame Australia Homepage University Library Homepage Image Map

AskUs - You've got questions, we've got answers!

Useful Tip: Start typing the question using natural language, or type the keywords that you are interested in.

How do I get UK authorised law reports?

Last Updated: Jun 28, 2017  |  10 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


UNDA subscribes to the ICLRs from the UK.  This is the the source of all UK authorised report series such as AC, QB, Chancery, Equity etc.

Unfortunately there are times when our direct connection does not work.  To get to the report you need go to JustCite and type in your citation.

Select the record for "your" case.  On the left and in the middle of the screen you will see citator information including a very good visual: the Precedent map.  On the right you will see links to the Full text of your case - select ICLR and you should connect.  The pdf down load is the black bar above the case.

Links to both subscriptions are here

Anne Greenshields

Law & Business Liaison Librarian.

Answered by Anne GreenshieldsBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Need help? AskUs!

    Browse by Popular Topics

    View All Topics