Skip to Questions
University of Notre Dame Australia Homepage University Library Homepage Image Map

AskUs - You've got questions, we've got answers!

Useful Tip: Start typing the question using natural language, or type the keywords that you are interested in.

Can I change my course? And if yes, how?

Last Updated: Apr 27, 2017  |  30 Views
Was this helpful? 0   0


Yes, students can apply to change their enrolment details including individual units of study, as well as their course. Course changes are subject to approval of the Dean (or their delegate) of the school into which a student wishes to transfer.

Changing course can be a big decision, and you may wish to seek advice from Student Services or the Student Counselling Service to help you in coming to a conclusion. These services provide personal, professional, career and academic advice to students to help with their studies.

If you do decide to change course, you will need to complete a Change of Course form, which can be found here for Sydney students, here for Broome students, and here for Fremantle students. The form contains all the necessary instructions, but please liaise with your school's administration team if you have any queries.

All the best with whatever decision you make!

Answered by Liam O'DonoghueBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Need help? AskUs!

    Browse by Popular Topics

    View All Topics