Skip to Questions
University of Notre Dame Australia Homepage University Library Homepage Image Map

AskUs - You've got questions, we've got answers!

Useful Tip: Start typing the question using natural language, or type the keywords that you are interested in.

How to I change my student details, such as address

Last Updated: Nov 24, 2016  |  71 Views
Was this helpful? 0   0


To update or amend your personal details you will need to complete an Amendment to Personal Details form, which can be located on your campus Student Administration webpage.

For Fremantle students, click here. For Broome students, click here, and for Sydney students, click here.

Answered by Liam O'DonoghueBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Need help? AskUs!

    Browse by Popular Topics

    View All Topics